As we get ready to launch our 2nd winter season, Twice As Warm is looking for 2 outgoing, fun, creative and driven interns.
As an intern, you will have a direct impact on the direction of this company and on the lives of others. Your ideas will be heard, and you’ll be challenged and encouraged to implement new ideas. You will gain valuable skills and experience in a startup environment. You will also leave this internship with the knowledge and tools to start your own business. The internship may also lead to a full-time career opportunity.
If you want to make an impact on the lives of others and have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!
- English speaking
- DC area
- college student or recent graduate
- able to meet in person 1-2 times a week during nights and weekends
- able to commit 10-20 hours a week
- able to start immediately
- organize and help out at events
- able to work remotely
- Have a PC or Mac (but Mac preferred)
- outgoing and a sense of humor
We’re looking for help in these areas:
- blogging, content writing, copywriting
- social media marketing (facebook, twitter, youtube, etc)
- email marketing
- video production/editing
- event/party planning
- graphic design (photoshop, illustrator, inDesign)
- web design (HTML, CSS, jquery, php)
- shipping/packaging/ecommerce management
To apply, email brian [at] twiceaswarm [dot] com with the following:
- A few short sentences to describe yourself
- explain why you are interested in joining Twice As Warm
- describe your experience in any of the categories listed above
- any of your social links, blogs, or websites
- attach your resume
Look forward to hearing from you!