The 4th Annual Spread Warmth Day is back again on October 1st. Spread Warmth Day encourages people anywhere & everywhere to perform 1 act of kindness to spread warmth to your community.
Let's see if we can get over 200 people to perform at least 1 act of kindness that will spread warmth and positivity on October 1st.
That's it. One thing. Big or small.
Here are some ways to #SpreadWarmth this October 1st:
Organize a coat drive.
Donate to their favorite cause.
Buy a stranger a coffee.
Give a generous tip.
Give a friend a hug.
Call an old friend and reconnect.
Bake cookies for a neighbor.
Volunteer with favorite Non profit.
Use #SpreadWarmthDay so that we can see how everyone is spreading warmth and kindness around the world this October 1st :)
* Start a dance party
* Pay for someone's parking meter
* Focus on compassion and love toward yourself
* Focus a few moments on being grateful for this day
* Call an old friend and reconnect
* Start a painting party
* Share a positive or inspirational quote
* Send a cute puppy video to a friend
* Donate money to a favorite cause